Yeah, that § is correct…
I got the urge to play some The Sims… Building houses and stuff.
So even though i knew i, like always, would get tired of playing it after just a couple of days, i installed The Sims 2 (The Sims 3 wouldn’t work on my current computer), created a family and built a house.
Obviously i had to take it! Making money as a noob. Damn! I wish i could do that in real life…
First i got promoted once, from “Noob” to “Buttonmasher”… Then one day when my little GermanScientist was at work i got a question on what character he should use in a fighting game tournament. I chose the right one and got some Logic points and such…
A day or two later in the game, i got another question, about another tournament… I chose the wrong one and guess what. They fired me.. WHAAAT?!
So they would pay me to be a noob, but i can’t loose one tournament or i’ll get fired? That’s stupid.
In other news… Rockstar Games just released info on more downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption.
4 DLC Packs were announced…
Legends and Killers Pack – 800 MsP / $9.99 PSN
Liars and Cheats Pack – 800 MsP / $9.99 PSN
Free Roam Pack – Price TBA
Undead Nightmare Pack – 800 MsP / $9.99 PSN
The packs that interested me the most are the Liars and Cheats Pack and the Undead Nightmare Pack.
Liars and Cheats PackNew Competitive Modes, Multiplayer Mini-games in Free Roam, and more:
- ‘Attack and Defend’ Multiplayer Competitive Mode and Challenges
- New Multiplayer Horse Races complete with mounted combat
- Play as the heroes and villains of Red Dead Redemption as well as 8 additional multiplayer characters
- Multiplayer versions of Liars Dice and Poker from the single-player game
- Introducing a new weapon: the Explosive Rifle, with associated Challenges available in single-player and multiplayer
- New Achievements/Trophies
- Release date TBC
- Pricing: $9.99 (PlayStation Network), 800 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE)Undead Nightmare PackGhost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong:
- Brand new single player adventure, Challenges and quests
- 8 New Multiplayer Zombie characters
- Additional animals unleashed in the world
- New Dynamic events
- More details to follow…
- Release date TBC
- Pricing: $9.99 (PlayStation Network), 800 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE)